5 years old !

http://www.nncc.org/Child.Dev/ages.stages.5y.html


mom-and-son-playing-video-game.jpg



Humpty dumpty is 5 year old know I cant believe how fast he is growing he has had a lot of changes in this year he is really enthusiastic and energetic he always wants to be playing or doing something some days he gets all energy out of me. He is really close with other little kids he spends talking of the things they do together all day. He is so cute because if I am playing with another baby and he sees me he gets jealous and mad with me! He is so cute I love him!



two-toddlers-playing.jpg

When he plays with other kids he always wants to be the boss and tell them what to do he often throws hi toys all around the house and then goes collecting them and gets mad if you help him he likes to do thing on his own we are enjoying him the most we can every day he learns something new and we don’t want miss anything he does we are so lucky we have him in our life’s.

0 comentarios: